Tuesday, May 20, 2014

sirap bandung


Welcome to my blog!
Compilation of recipes on my favorite food and drinks made the way I love them :)

...whiff a passion...


I'm starting off with this drink which I believe is Malaysian favorite drink
especially during the month of Ramadhan where this is served in almost
every home for breakfast or "iftar"




with the saying 
"Bismillahir rahmanir rahiim"

I'm sharing my all time favorite drink as today I was really craving for it :)


Simply mix 4 teaspoon Red Horse rose-flavored syrup with 250ml cold UHT milk

and you are on your way to a great treat!

enjoy!



a word on the syrup

Hershey's Strawberry Syrup makes an excellent substitute for the Red Horse rose-flavored syrup!
I do not recommend F&N rose syrup though..the taste is just different and you need to add more sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...